This The Approachable Leader Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This The Approachable Leader Training Course in China
The Approachable Leader Course in China
Be the one to open the lines of communication in the workplace by being an approachable leader. Being approachable exudes a positive vibe that implies to your employees that you are welcome to their ideas and considerate in making mistakes. Being an approachable leader also makes it easy to request full cooperation and better performance.
Who Should Attend This The Approachable Leader Course in China Workshop
This The Approachable Leader course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Approachable Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This The Approachable Leader Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this The Approachable Leader course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This The Approchable Leader Skills Course in China
The duration of this The Approachable Leader course in China workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
The Approchable Leader Course in China Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Approchable Leader course in China
- Enhances the ease of the team
- Fosters the trust among employees within the company
- Gets the best in the people of his team
- Solves the problems and concerns of people
- Improves the reputation and profitability of the company
- Reduces the turnover of employees
The Approchable Leader Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Approchable Leader course in China
- Understand the leadership style of an approachable leader
- Determine the benefits and drawbacks of this leadership style
- Develop strategies on how to become an approachable leader
- Identify the techniques to adopt the traits of an approachable leader
- Determine the methodologies through which approachable leaders bring specific strengths to the team
- Understand the proactive approach of approachable leaders
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Course Content For This The Approchable Leader Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our The Approchable Leader training course in China
- Who is an approachable leader?
- What skillset does an approachable leader possess?
- How is he beneficial for the organization?
- Which practices are followed by an approachable leader?
- Group discussion among participants
The Approchable Leader Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Approachable Leader course in China
The Approachable Leader Course in China Learner’s Guide
The Approachable Leader Course in China Handouts
The Approachable Leader Course in China PPT Slides Used During Course
The Approachable Leader Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for The Approchable Leader Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Approachable Leader training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online The Approachable Leader training course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming The Approachable Leader Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest The Approachable Leader course in China schedules:
Download The Approachable Leader Course in China Brochure
Request for this The Approachable Leader course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.