This Technical Writing Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
Who Should Attend This Technical Writing Course in China Workshop
This Technical Writing Course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Technical Writing.
Any Job Scope That Requires Technical Writing
Group Size For This Technical Writing Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this Technical Writing course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Technical Writing Skills Course in China
The duration of this Technical Writing Course in China workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days,half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Technical Writing Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Technical Writing course in China
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 1
- Develop an understanding of what technical writing is
- State the 5 most essential skills of a technical writer
- Identify how technical writing can improve a business environment
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 2
- Identify your audience through audience analysis
- Recognise the importance of technical writing in terms of training manuals
- Manage the influence of your own technical writing
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 3
- Compare the improvement made after the consumption of technical writing
- Communicate throughout the industry to ensure the writing is as varied as possible
- Write useful technical papers, manuals, and white papers.
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 4
- Assess your readers and produce documents to meet their requirements.
- Build active sentences and sections that describe information.
- Employ diagrams, tables, charts, and other graphical instruments effectively.
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 5
- Create informational content that your readers will appreciate and use.
- Organise ideas with the Front Loading Planner form.
- Reduce costly rewrites in later stages.
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 6
- Comply with the ten standards of design.
- Create a draft of the actual document.
- Use the Four-Box Organizer form to prototype smaller papers or structure larger prototypes quickly.
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 7
- Transform complex concepts into sentences and paragraphs.
- Compose a working text.
- Evolve prototypes into an actual document.
Technical Writing Training Course in China – Part 8
- Ensure the quality of the nearly finished product.
- Check accuracy of information.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Course Content For This Technical Writing Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Technical Writing training course in China
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 1
- What is technical writing?
- Explain who is a technical writer?
- Explain what do technical writer do?
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 2
- The benefits of technical writing
- Top 10 myth about technical writing.
- Various types of Technical Writing Documents
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 3
- What is included within the genre of technical writing?
- Using technical writing to improve business knowledge
- Consuming technical writing in order to create more
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 4
- Practising technical writing
- Descriptions versus Instructions
- Deciding what counts as good technical content
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 5
- Identifying things in the media to write about
- The Three “Knows” of Technical Writing
- Characteristics of Technical Writing
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 6
- Measures of Excellence in Technical Documents.
- The Content Approach.
- Acquiring the Three Types of Knowledge
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 7
- Understanding Audience and Purpose.
- Collaborative Technical Writing.
- Writing for Multiple Audiences.
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 8
- Academic vs Workplace Research.
- Conducting Secondary Research.
- Primary Research
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 9
- Focus on Process.
- Laboratory Report.
- Feasibility, recommendation, and evaluation reports.
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 10
- Checklist for the technical report.
- Style of Technical Writing.
- Audience analysis.
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 11
- Planning techniques.
- Layout and structure.
- Signposting to support your reader.
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 12
- Methods for presenting complex concepts and ideas clearly and simply.
- Presenting numbers, charts and graphics.
- Highlighting benefits.
Technical Writing Course in China – Part 13
- Appropriate use of jargon.
- Advance technical writing techniques
- Editing and improving readability
- The career path of a technical writer
Technical Writing Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Technical Writing course in China
Technical Writing in Course in China Learner’s Guide
Technical Writing Course in China Handouts
Technical Writing Course in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Technical Writing Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a technical writing course certification of training completion
Course Fees For Technical Writing Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Technical Writing training Course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Technical Writing training course Course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Technical Writing Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Technical Writing course in China schedules:
Download Technical Writing Course in China Brochure
Request for this Technical Writing course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.