This Social Intelligence Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This Social Intelligence Training Course in China
Social Intelligence Course in China
Social intelligence involves the use of brains to navigate through difficult emotional situations and social relationships. The ability helps us to adjust according to various working environments. Social intelligence proves to be effective in dealing with complex socialisation processes such as family relationships, politics, competition, collaboration, and more.
It can also be defined as the capability to act wisely whilst maintaining human relations. It is entirely different from just having intelligence. For instance, most exceptionally intelligent persons struggle a lot when it comes to maintaining a healthy social life. The intelligence builds up with one’s collection of facts and knowledge about the outside world. This is influenced by a lot of factors such as self-confidence and desire to meet new people.
Social intelligence has been found in successful marketing executives and managers. This is because they find it easy to find their group of people and have appropriate responses for each query. Thus, a person’s personality is a product of his or her knowledge in a wide range of areas and the level of social interactions.
Even with our unique ways of looking at issues and difference of opinions, we can agree that we are social beings. Thus, we have to interact with others. We need to relate to knowledge, awareness, survival, and growth. You have to make some adjustments in your life when it comes to relating to others.
Who Should this Attend Social Intelligence Training Course in China
This Social Intelligence Training Course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Social Intelligence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size for this Social Intelligence Training Course in China
The ideal group size for this Social Intelligence course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration for this Social Intelligence Training Course in China
The duration of this Social Intelligence Training Course in China workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Social Intelligence Training Course in China Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social Intelligence course in China
- Get along with others
- Learn social skills
- Promotes team work
- Appreciate other cultures
- Social-economic communication
- Improve time management
Social Intelligence Training Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Social Intelligence course in China
- Know different tools for effective listening
- How to determine appropriate topics for conversation
- Understand different styles of body language
- How to communicate interpersonally effectively
- Learn how to recognize different social cues
- How you can be empathetic to other people
- Develop an understanding of social intelligence and how it can impact leadership effectiveness
- Improve self-management by applying social intelligence techniques
- Boost social awareness by utilizing different techniques for identifying emotional states in other people
- Create an actionable program that supports emotional competencies and relationships
- Enhance relationship management skills using different techniques and tips for empathetic listening
- Understand how social intelligence and how it can affect your interactions and decision making
- How to treat other people as human beings and not objects
Course Content For This Social Intelligence Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Social Intelligence training course in China
- How to improve your self-awareness and being open to change
- The top keys to empathy and paying attention to what others are speaking
- Active listening skills and not jumping to conclusions
- Insights on behaviour, perceptions, and online communication
- Understanding the role of interpersonal communication and why you need to be consistent with your body language
- How to recognize social situations and using both verbal and non-verbal cues
- Reflect and review your past and how to improve your social intelligence
- How to build rapport with others and ask good questions
- How to develop evaluations and action plans to promote social intelligence in business and relationships
- How to deal with your feelings without hurting others
- Mind reading techniques
Social Intelligence Training Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Social Intelligence course in China
Social Intelligence Training Course in China Learner’s Guide
Social Intelligence Course in China Handouts
Social Intelligence Course in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Social Intelligence Training Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Social Intelligence Training Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Social Intelligence training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Social Intelligence training course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Social Intelligence training course in China
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts.
Our subject matter experts stimulate discussions, generates ideas, foster curiosity and excitement among all of our training participants. All of our trainers have a minimum of 10-20 years in the training industry.
Upcoming Social Intelligence Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Social Intelligence course in China schedules:
Download Social Intelligence Training Course in China Brochure
Request for this Social Intelligence course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.