This Persuasive Writing Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This Persuasive Writing Training Course in China
Persuasive Writing Course in China
Have you ever been convinced to believe in a perspective after reading it? You’ve probably encountered effective persuasive writing. This writing style can be used in any nonfiction area all for the purpose of one goal: to persuade. With careful word choices and diction, an individual’s viewpoint can be expressed through persuasive writing.
Who Should Attend This Persuasive Writing Course in China Workshop
This Persuasive Writing Course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Persuasive Writing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Persuasive Writing Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this Persuasive Writing course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Persuasive Writing Skills Course in China
The duration of this Persuasive Writing Course in China workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Persuasive Writing Course in China Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Persuasive Writing course in China
- Develop professionalism in your writing
- Learn how to argue persuasively
- Learn why persuasiveness improves writing
- Improve writing ability
- Learn what makes something persuasive
Persuasive Writing Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Persuasive Writing course in China
- Learn to differentiate between being persuasive and being overbearing
- Develop an understanding of what it means to be professionally persuasive
- Resolve issues through the use of persuasiveness
- Compare the results procured when writing is unpersuasive
- Identify what makes something persuasive and when to use that to your advantage
- Understand how to maintain politeness whilst still being authoritative
Course Content For This Persuasive Writing Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Persuasive Writing training course in China
- What is persuasive writing?
- What is the purpose of writing persuasively?
- Do’s and Don’ts of persuasiveness
- Persuasive yet polite
- Persuasive yet not overbearing
- Persuasive writing in business
- Practising your persuasive writing prior to sending it anywhere
Persuasive Writing Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Persuasive Writing course in China
Persuasive Writing Course in China Learner’s Guide
Persuasive Writing Course in China Handouts
Persuasive Writing Course in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Persuasive Writing Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Persuasive Writing Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Persuasive Writing training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Persuasive Writing training course.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Persuasive Writing training course in China
Upcoming Persuasive Writing Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Persuasive Writing course in China schedules:
Download Persuasive Writing Course in China Brochure
Request for this Persuasive Writing course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.