This Marketing Skills Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This Marketing Skills Training Course in China
Marketing Skills Course in China
What does it take to be a top-notch marketing expert? Marketing skills have advanced to accommodate the swiftly modernized world of business. Simply knowing about statistics and identifying target consumers is not enough. This course will help you to uncover the latest, tried and tested skills a marketing professional needs.
Who Should Attend This Marketing Skills Course in China Workshop
This Marketing Skills course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Marketing Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Marketing Skills Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this Marketing Skills course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Marketing Skills Course in China
The duration of this Marketing Skills course in China workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Marketing Skills Course in China Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Marketing Skills course in China
- Enable organizational to promotes business in the target audience
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
- Improving the profitability of the business
- Enhances the reputation of the business
- Improves the customer loyalty and brand recognition
Marketing Skills Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Marketing Skills course in China
- Understand the term ‘marketing’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the different marketing skillset
- Analyze the need of marketing for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of marketing
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Course Content For This Marketing Skills Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Marketing Skills training course in China
- What are effective marketing skills?
- How to develop these skills?
- Highlight the importance of different marketing skills
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Marketing Skills Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Marketing Skills course
Marketing Skills Course in China Learner’s Guide
Marketing Skills Course in China Handouts
Marketing Skills in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Marketing Skills Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Marketing Skills Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Marketing Skills training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Marketing Skills training course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Marketing Skills Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Marketing Skills course in China schedules:
Download Marketing Skills Course in China Brochure
Request for this Marketing Skills course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.