This Innovation Skills Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This Innovation Skills Training Course in China
Innovation Skills Course in China
About This Course
Innovation, or being innovative, is a critical and top skill that most ambitious companies or organizations look for in an employee. Most, if not all, successful innovative leaders always push innovation at the forefront of their company traits and goals. With the speeding advancements in technology, the advent of artificial intelligence in the lower markets, and the growing competitiveness, more and more innovators are being encouraged and needed.
Innovation skills are actually a combination of other important skills (or “micro-skills”) valuable in a company which are creativity, critical thinking, and technical talents. It is the ability to come up with unique, revolutionary ideas or products out of successfully converting knowledge into concrete outcomes. Innovation usually accompanies change, something out of the average, which puts the company into the limelight, gains a reputation, and ultimately, success.
Because of the nature of innovation being a new, never-before idea, creators or founders usually feel some hesitation before uncovering their creations to the world. An innovator needs not just the intelligence and creativity, but also the courage to face any kind of reception and the grit and tenacity to pursue. Innovativeness may not be attained overnight, but in this course, the participants will discover its importance and the impact they could possibly make to the company. It will provide participants with a guide on how to adopt such skills and be inspired by success stories.
Who Should Attend This Innovation Skills Course in China Workshop
This Innovation Skills Course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Innovation Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Innovation Skills Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this Innovation Skills course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Innovation Skills Course in China
The duration of this Innovation Skills in China workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Innovation Skills Course in China Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Innovation Skills course in China
- Instills the “micro-skills” of innovation in the participant
- Enhances a participant’s existing innovation and leadership skills
- Encourages the participant to be open to the idea of change leading to success
- Improves efficiency and productivity in the workplace
- Encourages the participant to build and expand business connections
- Brings out the participant’s full potential in the workplace
- Develops the participant’s potential leadership skills
- Inspires the participant through success stories of innovative leaders
Innovation Skills Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Innovation Skills course in China
- Define the meaning of an innovation
- Define the meaning of innovation skills
- Enumerate the types of innovation
- Understand the importance of innovation in a company
- Assess an individual’s innovativeness
- Comprehend the connection between innovation and technology
- Identify the impacts of innovation in a company
- Enumerate the ways on how to gain and improve innovation skills
- Recognize the potential of gaining leadership skills from being an innovator
- Practice innovation skills in certain company situations
- Apply innovation skills outside of the work environment
- Design an ideal company workshop focused on innovation
- Discover successful innovative leaders and their insights
Course Content For This Innovation Skills Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Innovation Skills training course in China
- What is an innovation?
- What are innovation skills?
- What are the types of innovations?
- Why are innovation skills important?
- How innovative are you?
- Innovation and its association with technology
- How can innovation skills give impact to a company?
- How to gain or improve innovation skills
- Gaining leadership skills out of innovativeness
- Applying innovation skills in certain workplace situations
- Coming up with innovative solutions to solve business-related problems
- Can innovation skills also be useful outside of the workplace?
- Making an ideal innovation-centered workshop for a company
- Successful leaders and their insights on innovation
Innovation Skills Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Innovation Skills course in China
Innovation Skills Course in China Learner’s Guide
Innovation Skills Course in China Handouts
Innovation Skills Course in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Innovation Skills Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Innovation Skills Training Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Innovation Skills training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Innovation Skills training course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Innovation Skills training course in China
Upcoming Innovation Skills Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Innovation Skills course in China schedules:
Download Innovation Skills Course in China Brochure
Request for this Innovation Skills course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.