This Employee Recruitment Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This Employee Recruitment Training Course in China
Employee Recruitment Course in China
Finding new employees for a company is a rigorous process of advertising, screening, interviewing, and testing. These processes of recruitment must be meticulously done in order to hire rightful and deserving applicants. The company’s human resources department, primarily responsible for employee recruitment, must devise effective recruitment methods to ensure hiring.
Who Should Attend This Employee Recruitment Course in China Workshop
This Employee Recruitment course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Employee Recruitment.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Employee Recruitment Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this Employee Recruitment course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Employee Recruitment Skills Course in China
The duration of this Employee Recruitment Course in China workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Employee Recruitment Course in China Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Recruitment course in China
- Learn what employee recruitment is and how to effectively use it
- Understand the relevance of employee recruitment and when you need it
- Adapt to the rising changes of employee recruitment and how to utilize technology to maximize it
- Master the recruitment process and how to create a thorough job description
- Comprehend the G.R.O.W. model and have a metric of seeing the growth of a company by applying it
- Apply proper sorting, profiling and categorizing of applicants to identify who is more suited for the job
- Master the different types of interviews and learn when to use what
- Prevent discriminations, sexisms and other biased methodology during the hiring process
- Have an effective mode of operations in doing background checks and reference checks
- Gain tech savviness and how to use innovative means of recruiting new hires
- Grasp how to assess recruitment strategies and determine its effectivity
- Achieve effective recruitment processes which is in line with what the company wants
Employee Recruitment Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Employee Recruitment course in China
- Discuss what employee recruitment is and its function in an organization
- Examine the importance of employee recruitment and how it shapes company culture
- Differentiate the challenges and changes in employee recruitment and how it can aid in the hiring process
- Manage the recruitment process and describe the role of a well-presented job description
- Recognize the G.R.O.W. model and utilize it to set goals and objectives for recruitment
- Analyze the right people to get when recruiting and how it can build a better company
- List ways to prepare for the interview and question process
- Identify and avoid bias when making an offer that aligns with the company standards
- Describe how right predictions from the data available about the candidates can affect the recruitment process
- Enumerate various media tools that may be used in the hiring process
- Do’s and Don’ts when conducting interviews and how to get the best candidates
- Model a proper employment recruitment structure that is geared towards company goals and visions
Course Content For This Employee Recruitment Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Employee Recruitment training course in China
- What is employee recruitment and its role in the growth of an organization
- Why is employee recruitment important and how it benefits an organization
- Identifying the difficulties and trends are important to improve employee recruitment
- Learning the selection process and how to present job descriptions to candidate
- How to make objectives and goals for employee recruitment
- Finding the best candidates as part of the key elements of employee recruitment
- What are the various types of interview and how to utilize them in the recruitment process
- Avoiding bias in the selection process enables to effectively recruit the desired employee
- Being thorough with the background check and how it enhances the recruitment process
- Describing the use of media to attract applications for a specific job
- How to assess effectivity of the employee recruitment in an organization
- How to align recruitment and selection with company strategy
Employee Recruitment Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Employee Recruitment course in China
Employee Recruitment Course in China Learner’s Guide
Employee Recruitment Course in China Handouts
Employee Recruitment in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Employee Recruitment Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Employee Recruitment Training Course In China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Employee Recruitment training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Employee Recruitment training course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Employee Recruitment Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Employee Recruitment course in China schedules:
Download Employee Recruitment Course in China Brochure
Request for this Employee Recruitment course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.