This Corporate Governance Training Course in China
is also available in Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou/Canton, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Suzhou, Linyi.
About This Corporate Governance Training Course in China
Corporate Governance Course in China
Corporate governance is the combination of tools, processes and relations by which organisations are controlled and managed. Governance formations and principles classify the allocation of rights and responsibilities among different employees in the organisation and cover the rules and methods for making decisions in corporate matters.
Who Should Attend This Corporate Governance Course in China Workshop
This Corporate Governance Course in China workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Corporate Governance.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Corporate Governance Training Program in China
The ideal group size for this Corporate Governance course in China is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Corporate Governance Skills Course in China
The duration of this Corporate Governance course in China workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute China will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Corporate Governance Course in China Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Corporate Governance course in China
- Ensures organization’s growth and success
- Maintains the stakeholder’s confidence in the organization
- Enables companies to raise capital efficiently and effectively
- Lowers the capital costs
- Minimizes wastages, corruption and mismanagement in organizations
- Assists in brand formation and development
Corporate Governance Course in China Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Corporate Governance course in China
- Understand the concept of corporate governance
- Understand the benefits of setting corporate governance
- Discuss the different types of corporate governance relevant to an organization
- Breaking down corporate governance
- Linkage of corporate governance and the board of directors
- Distinguish between good and bad governance
- Impact of good governance on the reputation of a company
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Corporate Governance Training Course in China
Below is the list of course content of our Corporate Governance training course in China
- What is Corporate Governance?
- How to develop a good corporate governance in an organization?
- What are the benefits of good corporate governance?
- Understand the linkage of improving the reputation of a company and corporate governance
- How companies raise capital efficiently and effectively through good corporate governance?
- Success stories of successful organizations having good corporate governance
- Case study and group discussion
Corporate Governance Course in China Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Corporate Governance course in China
Corporate Governance Course in China Learner’s Guide
Corporate Governance Course in China Handouts
Corporate Governance Course in China PPT Slides Used During Course
Corporate Governance Course in China Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Corporate Governance Training Course in China
There are 3 pricing options available for this Corporate Governance training course in China. Course participants not in China may choose to sign up for our online Corporate Governance training course in China.
- ¥2,008.00 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥3,038.00 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- ¥4,067.00 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Corporate Governance Training Course in China Schedule
Contact us for the latest Corporate Governance course in China schedules:
Download Corporate Governance Course in China Brochure
Request for this Corporate Governance course in China brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.